COLUMBIA Technologies is pleased to sponsor the upcoming ITRC LNAPL Classroom Training course. The Interstate Technology and Regulatory Council (ITRC) is offering a 2-day training class from the ITRC LNAPL team on April 5-6, 2012 in Boston, MA, in cooperation with ITRC state member, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection, and the Northeast Waste Management Officials’ Association (NEWMOA).
ITRC offers this 2-day classroom training course, based on ITRC’s Technical and Regulatory Guidance document, Evaluating LNAPL Remediation Technologies for Achieving Project Goals (LNAPL-2) to assist environmental practitioners with applying science-based solutions for LNAPL sites. The ITRC guidance was developed through the combined efforts of environmental professionals including state and federal regulators, consultants, industry, and community stakeholders. This 2-day ITRC classroom training led by internationally recognized experts should enable you to:
- Develop and apply an LNAPL Conceptual Site Model (LCSM)
- Understand and assess LNAPL subsurface behavior
- Develop and justify LNAPL remedial objectives including maximum extent practicable considerations
- Select appropriate LNAPL remedial technologies and measure progress
- Use ITRC’s science-based LNAPL guidance to efficiently move sites to closure
For more information including course description, course instructors, course sponsors, and registration details, visit the ITRC LNAPL Classroom Training course website.
To discuss how COLUMBIA can support your LNAPL site, please contact Dov Hoffman at (888) 344-2704 ext. 207 or email@example.com.