GLOBAL DEPLOYMENT OF HIGH-RESOLUTION REMEDIAL DESIGN CHARACTERIZATION - to map the full extent of contaminated land in support of remediation design, evaluation of failed remediation efforts, followed by optimization of existing remediation systems.
OPTIMIZATION OF REMEDIATION SYSTEMS - through a systematic evaluation of installed systems, in-situ geochemical and parameters, contaminant distribution, and transport pathways to establish performance metrics for future liability management.
SMARTDATA SOLUTIONS® REAL-TIME DATA, REAL-TIME RESULTS IN THE CLOUD -
- Best Data. High-resolution data of the lateral and vertical extent of soil and groundwater contamination.
- Deepest Understanding. A complete overview of local site geology, hydrogeology, geochemistry, and contaminant chemistry.
- Pinpoint Recommendations. More accurate delineation for the best possible remediation design.
- Global delivery combined with a nation-wide network of service centers.
- 22 years of high-resolution site characterization experience and diagnostic evaluation of failed remediation efforts.
- Cloud-based decision support system for real-time information delivery.
- Experienced exporter with operations in Latin America and Africa
- Strong health and safety focus with record of Zero Lost Work Days
Federal Contracting Information
- 541380 – Testing Laboratories
- 541620 – Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690 - Other Scientific and Consulting Services
- 562910 – Remediation Services
Registered Company Name:
COLUMBIA Technologies LLC
DUNS Number: 048583558
CAGE Code: 1K8P8
VETERAN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESS: Registered
CREDIT CARD and GOVERNMENT PURCHASE CARDS ACCEPTED
Federal Programs Contact
John H. Sohl III, CEO
1 Research Court Suite 450-402
Rockville, MD 20850
Web Site: www.columbiatechnologies.com
Service Centers International
Maryland Latin America
High-Resolution & Optimized Remediation Site Characterization
- Direct Push and Direct Sensing Technologies
- Membrane Interface Probe (MIP and Low-Level MIP)
- Hydraulic Profiling (HPT)
- Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF-UVOST®)
- Optical Interface Probe (OIP)
- High-Resolution Sampling
- Onsite Analytical Screening & Analyses
Real Time GIS and Conceptual Site Model (CSM) Development
- Real-time data support for Triad project management
- 2D/3D High-resolution data visualizations
- Soil contamination
- Groundwater plume distribution
- Hydraulic profiles
- Historical data mapping
Commercial Prime Contracting Experience
- North and South America - E I Du Pont De Nemours and Company
Federal Sub-Contracting Experience
Example Federal agencies and contracts where we have completed successful projects as a subcontracting partner include:
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA)
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – DIS, HTRW, ER-MATOC
U.S. Navy Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) – CLEAN, RAC, & EMAC
U.S. Air Force Civil Engineer Center (USACEC) – Design/Construction & Environmental
U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
All of COLUMBIA Technologies’ technical staff members are degreed, experienced geochemists with a thorough understanding of high-resolution site characterization. More importantly, our team knows how to get in, get the job done right the first time and provide professional, high-resolution imagery for communicating actual site conditions to management, the command, the community and other stakeholders.
As it is throughout government, health and safety is a top priority at COLUMBIA. We have compiled a record of ZERO lost workdays throughout our 16-year history. Each operator is trained and adheres to COLUMBIA’s approved Standard Operating Procedure for direct sensing and all field personnel have completed a strong set of safety and security training including:
- OSHA 40-hour Hazard Waste Site Worker Training
- OSHA 8-hour Supervisory Training
- Loss Prevention System (LPS) training
- E-RAILSAFE Certification
- Transportation Worker Identification Credentials (TWIC) Certification
Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) www.SAME.org
Small Environmental Business Action Coalition (SEBAC) www.SEBAC.org
National Ground Water Association (NGWA) www.NGWA.org
Sustainable Remediation Forum www.SustainableRemediation.org